Movable walls contain moving mechanical components which require routine maintenance to check for faults and wear and tear. Annual servicing safeguards against extensive and thus expensive damage, minimising any potential costs and inoperability periods, reducing downtime and ensuring flawless operation. Our engineers will conduct a full inspection of your movable wall/s, perform routine maintenance and replacing worn parts where necessary.
We recommend that all operable wall partitions are serviced every 6-12 months depending on the usage and complexity of the system. Given the right care and maintenance a movable wall will last for many years and operate at its peak performance. This will result in a reduction in inconvenient breakdowns.
Servicing will include:
- Cleaning and lubrication to track and roller systems
- Roller inspections and replacements
- Panel adjustment and relevelled
- Operable and acoustic seals checked
- Panel integrity and fixings checked
- Profile inspections
- Replacement parts – trolleys, handles, seal, track, etc – can be supplied and fitted for most operable walls
- Replacement parts can be fabricated if necessary.
- Full service report and certificate
We will issue you with a compliance certificate that you can use in your Health and Safety Audit to comply with Health and Safety law and legislation.
You will be covered on the following Health and Safety Policies:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999